Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update

Wow, well I'm obviously really bad at updating this! You are probably better off following me on FB! I'll try to update it more often, but no promises since things are busy around here! First, we've moved to NC! The Army picked up and moved our gigantic family from Ft Richardson, AK to Ft Bragg, NC. Second, we bought a house! I am in love with my tiny farm house on 5 acres, and my new work room which is much bigger than my old one! I have been going to the Saturday Market in Sanford, a neighboring town, to sell all of the things that I make, and it's been a blast. I also opened up an Artfire store, although I am considering closing it since I do most of my business off FB.
I started making all kinds of other things as well, which I will add pics of! Have a blessed day, and message me if you have any questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment